R.S.H.S. is a very innovative, co-educational and international public school located 47 km from the CBD and close to the beautiful local coastline. The unique location has provided strong community partnerships that focus on school, tertiary and industry link programs that provide relevant and clear pathways for all students.
- 10 November - November 28 - Yr 6/7 Transition Program
- 28 November - Last Day Yr 11
- 4 December - Yr 6 Orientation Day
- 5 December - Yr 7 Orientation Day
- 16 December - Specialist Sports Awards Night
- 17 December - Yr 10 River Cruise
- 18 December - Last Day Students
Bring Your Own Device Program
For further information on the BYOD Program please click here.
Parents, through our "Bring Your Own Device" partner Winthrop Australia, are able to purchase the ipad mini 16GB or other Apple devices, through flexirent rent arrangement. To look at this option please click here.